25 Random Things About Me...

I was tagged on facebook to write 25 random things about me. I figured I'd publish the list here as well...

1.I love to cook. Food Network is probably my favorite tv channel. I take the ideas and make up my own recipes.
2.It really bothers me when the ‘ou’ combination is pronounced ‘oo’ like in the words soup and group.
3.I love my family, and love how it grows every year. It was fun growing up with four brothers, even better to get some sister-in-laws, and absolutely the best to have all nieces now, but hopefully a nephew soon!
4.I don’t like to clean, and wish I could hire someone to do it for me.
5.I consider my parents to be two of my best friends, and hope I can raise a family like they have someday.
6.Day drinking is the best kind! Especially at Irish pubs.
7.I HATE driving. It makes me nervous because I don’t trust other drivers. My most proud driving accomplishment: I commuted from Conshohocken to Woodbury, NJ everyday from August – November.
8.I follow a gluten free diet, and try to convince people they need to follow it too!
9.Harry Potter is the greatest series of books I have ever read.
10.I don’t like olives, but am obsessed with pickles.
11.I DVR every show, and fast forward through commercials.
12.Whenever I order a sandwich or burger without a roll the waitress asks Kevin if he wants a roll with his…when the waitress walks away Kevin always makes a comment.
13.I am a teacher.
14.I believe that everything happens for a reason.
15.I am a huge Phillies fan…I love the whole team, but my fav is Jayson Werth.
16.My favorite part time job was working at Starbucks.
17.I own a pair of black sneakers that I wear to work with black pants…they are shiny Nikes. I think teachers should be allowed to wear sneakers everyday.
18.I love to laugh, and love to make people laugh.
19.My husband is a saint to put up with me…97% of the time I am happy, but I do yell for no reason, and can be extremely cranky when I am tired or hungry.
20.I drink water constantly.
21.When I start reading a book I find it impossible to put it down until I finish.
22.I am thankful to have so many great friends in my life.
23.The only time of year I go to McDonald’s is when they sell Shamrock Shakes.
24.I love to read about the art of teaching reading and writing, and believe it makes me a better teacher.
25.Life is so much better spending everyday with the man I love.

Comments

  1. Rose, loved your 25 random things. Who knew? Me for most of them. My favorites were #5 and "#25. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Be Flexible

Pizza Hut

Parallel Lives