Windows Movie Maker

On Saturday my brother in law is getting married. Weddings in my family are usually accompanied by a slideshow of pictures showcasing the bride and groom's childhood, teenage years, and their relationship. When I got married, my mother-in-law continued the tradition and made a DVD slideshow of my husband and me. I love this idea because it really celebrates the couple and shows how two families will be joined on the wedding day.
Well, my MIL asked me to put together the slideshow for the bride and groom. I successfully scanned images and used Windows Movie Maker to create a movie. It was so easy! I think putting pictures to music is one of the most effective ways to relive moments in time, and I am so excited to share my work of art at the rehersal dinner.
In fact, in creating this movie, I decided I will make a movie for each year of my marriage highlighting the events we attend, our friends, and us! Can you imagine having each year of your life showcased as a movie? In 30 years we will certainly have a ton of footage!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Flexible

Pizza Hut

Parallel Lives