Play Kitchens

Santa brought my daughter (1.5) a play kitchen for Christmas. I looked at so many kitchens before deciding on the one I purchased her. When I saw this little kitchen, I knew it would be perfect for her and me!
This kitchen has so much STORAGE! One of my biggest issues in keeping a clean house is toys. I can never seem to have them all away and organized. So, this kitchen offers ample storage, and, it just so happens all the storage containers I put in it were ones laying around the house. I am thrilled with this kitchen and really hope that it continues to store all the kitchen and food items for us! Check it out...


Lesson learned - When buying toys always pick the ones that offer storage opportunities!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Flexible

Pizza Hut

A snowy night and great time to Follow the Yellow Brick Roads