Repositionable Glue


A few months ago I sat next to a colleague at an Inservice. As we were sitting listening to the speaker I noticed a book on her lap. I gave her a nudge, pointed to the book, and practically stole it off her lap. She then whispered she saw the authors at a recent Teacher's College Reunion Day. I flipped through the book, and at the next break she clued me in on a very well kept secret...Repositionable Glue. Have you ever heard of it? Have you ever used it? Where do you even buy that stuff? Well, let me fill you in - repositionable glue can be bought at any Office Supply Store. Apply this glue to paper, wait 1 min, and you instantly have post-it note type stickiness! In the world of teachers this is earth shattering!

I have been using this glue on posters around my room.

I also used it to word sort with the kids this week. I just applied to their papers, then gave them words, and BINGO! they were able to sort and stick without the messiness of glue and without the slightest gust of wind knocking all the words off. 

And, I plan to use it this weekend to play Pin the Tail on "Boots" at my daughter's birthday. I'll let you know how it goes...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Flexible

Pizza Hut

Parallel Lives