Summer Schedule!

The school year is over for me, which is always a bittersweet feeling. I must admit, I don't think I've ever made it through the last day of school without shedding at least 1 tear. This year was no different. The tears are happy and sad. So, today, let's focus on the happy. Now I am completely focused on being a mother to my awesome children. My kids are such a gift to me - they bring me joy, and I love spending so much time with them. Most of all, I love to watch them interact as brother and sister...the hugs, the fights, the laughter, the mischief!
Last summer I really liked the Literacy Challenge I set for myself. This summer my goal is to keep my shelfari shelf up to date with all the books we read on a daily basis. What? You don't know shelfari? Well, check out my digital bookshelf at the bottom of this page! Go to www.shelfari.com and start making your very own digital bookshelf! I hope to write a short review of select books. Check out my shelf if you are looking for book ideas to read with your toddlers, tweens, teens, or even for yourself! I will admit, I almost always choose a young adult book over adult!
Also, I have formed a toddler book club. Our plan is to meet once each week to read a book and create a language experience for our children ranging in age from 6 months - 3 years. I will post about those gatherings as well.
Happy summer to all! Remember to read with your children, and create meaningful memories by interacting with your children!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Flexible

Pizza Hut

A snowy night and great time to Follow the Yellow Brick Roads